We are hiring! Our current job opening: Head of Engineering (80-100%).
Mithras Technology AG is an ETH Zurich spin-off company founded in 2018 by a group of multidisciplinary experts. Our company develops thermoelectric systems to harvest the human body heat and turn it into usable electricity for consumer and medical wearable devices. While our technology can extend the battery life of high-consuming devices, it is able to make less consuming devices completely energy autonomous.
Mithras Technology AG is seeking an engineer or physicist that combines a flexible and innovative mind with a strong founder’s spirit. Do you want to orchestrate the technical strategy and development of an emerging company as our Head of Engineering? This is the opportunity we can offer in a Swiss start-up that is pushing the borders in autonomous energy generation.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a strong background in engineering (electrical, mechanical, microsystems, etc.) or solid state physics.
- Wants to shape a company’s long-term strategy.
- Has a strong start-up spirit and vision.
- Is not afraid to take on responsibility.
- Is able to tackle challenges independently and effectively.
- Is experienced in thermoelectrics and/or wearables.
- Is proficienct in English and German.
- Starting date: 1st of March 2021 or by appointment.
What Mithras has to offer:
- Attractive startup compensation partially equity-based.
- Flexible working hours and location.
- An early-stage startup project with great potential.
- Chance to work on varied challenges and bring in your own ideas.
If you recognize yourself in the above description, please send your application (in German or English) preferably by email to:
Mithras Technology AG [email protected]
Eblinweg 25 +41 79 298 92 15